"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Summer Post

What can I do to make this world remember the name (hey, that's it! the name of Mike Shinoda's OTHER rap group!), Jeri Favis. (Oops, nearly misspelled my own name.) Time is running out and there are still about 6 billion people out there who don't know who I am and that I have a horse-painting right in front of me as we speak (now they do).

Yeah I got nuthin'.

So much for that great idea.

Anyway, summer has started! Meaning it's hot, hot and hella hot on most days. The suckiest part? My break lasts 3 weeks! Wonderful right? Ack. The alternative is I fail accounting, get kicked outta M.E. and have a real summer va-cay. Damned if you do and damned if I don't, basically. But that's neither here nor there (really not sure what that really means but it sounds like I could use it now), so I'm just hoping for the best.

Secret Invasion is on! I cannot wait for it to come out. The preview pages are awesome. Leinil's art is solid on this one and the whole feel of the event is very, very scary. Kinda a scary time to be a hero in the MU. Not knowing who to trust, not knowing who to side with, who to fight. With Civil War, the line was drawn, pretty thick and pretty clear. With SI, you don't know where to draw it. Can't wait! Bendis has got a hit with this one, I'm sure of it.

What else? Hmm, been playing basketball since the break started. Instincts are still there, skills, not so much haha. Gotta play some more. Iron Man is on in a month! That movie is gonna be solid I betcha.

Anyway, gotta go! See ya in a bit!

No comments: