"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, March 15, 2008

In response to...

Wait. That last one was pretty lame even for me. Haha. I apologize.

But, yeah, what the hell is going on? It's Saturday night and the best I can do is this?? (I should be studying but that's beside the point.) *sigh*

Only a few things excite me these days. There's comics...Lost is having a helluva season so far...the occasional Pacer win...the start of March Madness (go Blue Devils!)...no fast food because that's my lenten sacrifice...no intervil because I'm done with that (forever defending champs!)...so basically, that's it. Watching and reading about basketball (mostly reading since solar is a b*tch) and reading comics and watching Lost. Whoopee.

Man I need to get a life. I real life. A life that excites me, that amazes me. A life that makes me want to get up in the morning and not go to bed at night. A life that's more than just sleeping, eating and going to the bathroom. A life where I don't spend most of my time doing nothing. I mean, what am I doing really? WHAT AM I DOING? It's weird because I don't feel a sense of...life. The purpose of what I'm doing now is...is what exactly?

I'm sure the internet is full of these blogs with people wondering the exact same thing as me but damn it, you only really feel the anguish and desperation when it hits you. Damn it damn it damn it. Argh.

No comments: