"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Cartoons

Watched two different cartoons today. And both rocked.

Two cartoons. One from DC, one from Marvel. Solid work from both ends.

A Spider-Man toon that seems to be as good if not better than Spider-Man: TAS? Check.
(Best part: The dialogue!
Electro: "I need a name. What did you call me?"
Spider-Man: "Uh, Lightning-butt?")

Something to satisfy my mad-on for Justice League stories? Check. (Best part: David Boreanaz as Hal Jordan. "Outstanding.")

Spectacular Spider-Man and Justice League: The New Frontier were both excellent. Hope the rest of Spectacular's season is as great as the first two episodes and that DC has plans to adapt more stories. And kudos to The Batman for a fun ride. It aired its final episode today, thanks for a great run.

What do I want next? Annihilation the movie!

No comments: