"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Fish Analogy

So the big news yesterday (September the 14th, 2010) aside from it being my baby brother's birthday (Belated Happy Birthday Mikey!) was the fact that I got a job offer yesterday. It was from a bank and my mom could not be more pleased. I did not expect myself to be so happy just to have a job offer but I realized that it was at a good bank and even if the pay was kinda low, there were good benefits.

However. HOWEVER. Today (September the 15th, 2010), I got a call from another company asking if I was interested in an HR position and if I were, they'd have me over for an interview. Also today, I got an email from another company, in reply to an email I sent waaaaaaaay back in March, one of the first I sent out. Said company asked me if I still wanted to work for them and well honestly, what this company does is something I'm very interested in.

I know they're not actually job offers BUT HOLY HELL WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON HERE. I mean, I'm like a fish who has been in the lake for ages and none of the fisherman want me when all of a sudden, one of them does want me but then in the distance, other fishermen have arrived and are laying out chum. This fish doesn't know what to do!

Thank you very much, irony gods.


No comments: