"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Decision III: The Jeri Job Hunt

To complete the trilogy about the three most important decisions in Earth's history (to refresh your memory, the first was LeBron's, the next was Anthony Tolliver's), I have decided to take my talents to Metrobank.

Yes, I am going to work at a bank.

Or well, I'm supposed to start on October First but knowing how my life works, something bad's going to happen before then and I'll never make it.

*crosses fingers (or am I?)*

Lex, if you are reading this, IHAVEAJOB! Hahahahaha. Looks like we can't hang out everyday when you come back. :( Hahaha.

How will this affect me? Will I able to jell with my officemates and bring home a championship? Will other legends criticize me for choosing to go to Metrobank? Stay tuned...

1 comment:

lex said...

The HR people from that other company are burning your shirts and ties. I'd watch out for a scathing open letter in comic sans if I were you.

Congrats, Jeri!