"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Awesome Weekend

So it's Sunday, as I write this, and the end of the long weekend which lasted from September 9-12, 2010. Here's what went down:

Thursday:

Carpool Party! It's the first carpool party of the new school year and the first not to be organized by me. I was a little apprehensive about going at first, but when I arrived, I knew I was just being silly. Seeing everybody was great. True, not everyone went and it was the fewest number of people at a carpool party ever but that's okay. Seeing Sevi, Javi, Doms, Amanda A., Racela and the rest was pretty fun. I miss Makati Carpool! I miss it so much that I am creating the Makati Carpool Alumni Organization haha. It was great laughing with everyone and reminiscing about the past. Like I told'em afterwards, 'til next time!

Friday:

Friday night was a good night. I don't want to spoil too much about it and it would only really matter to me, honestly, so let's just leave it at I had fun. :) I had lunch in UCC and watched Resident Evil: Afterlife too!

Saturday:

Yesterday, Saturday, was the rest day so I spent most of it catching up on The Walking Dead which is a pretty awesome book. I can't help but feel that the book should be wrapping up soon because it feels like it has nowhere else to go after the current story arc. Spoilers! They started out on the road. Then at a farm. Then at the prison and then back on the road and now Rick, Andrea and the remaining cast have found their way into the perfect situation. The teasers suggest that something bad is going to happen but then what's next for them if their new haven gets wrecked and they are forced to leave? It's going to get repetitive if they have to survive on the road again. I say, have them run into the authorities and then just leave the country. There has to be hope out there.

Whoops, kinda rambled on. Anyway, back to Saturday! So in the early evening, we heard mass then had dinner in Pancake House and then watched Despicable Me. Cute movie, but it got a wee bit boring. To end the evening, I watched the US-Lithuania semifinal game. Kevin Durant is a beast and I can't wait for the final game tonight. Turkey's got homecourt but the US have Durant so it's going to be an instant classic.

Sunday:

We had lunch in my Tita's house today, the customary Favis Lunch. Great food! It was fun hanging out with my cousins and nieces. And well, that's that! Haha.

So yeah, this weekend was pretty good. It's Monday tomorrow (*groan*). Hope everyone has a good week and I finally get a job. Haha!

Toodles!


No comments: