"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Greatest Day Ever (So Far)

Why is today the greatest day ever?

1.) On the third day of San Diego Comic-Con 2010, Marvel Studios held their panel in Hall H, highlighting the upcoming Thor, Captain America and Avengers movies. From that alone, any comicbook fan of the past sixty years will find much to talk about because THEY ARE MAKING MOVIES OF THREE OF MARVEL's BIGGEST PROPERTIES. HOLY SHIT.

2.) Though I haven't seen the actual teaser footage, from the recaps, I can safely say my excitement for these movies couldn't get any higher. When the words COSMIC CUBE are involved, you know shit's gonna get real.

3.) Correction, apparently, at the end of the panel, they decided to induce a mass geekgasm as they brought together the principle cast of The Avengers, along with their director. Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Sam Jackson, Robert Downey, Jeremy Renner, Mark Ruffalo and Joss Whedon (among others) all appeared together for the first time. Evans missed his chance to basically destroy the minds of every single fanboy there by shouting Avengers Assemble! but it was enough to see all of them on stage.

4.) RDJ basically dissed Inception. I am all for that.

5.) When I finally get to see The Avengers, that will be the greatest day ever. Peace.

No comments: