"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, January 9, 2012

Starting Over

So this blog of mine hasn't seen a new post in almost a year. Clearly, this journal has seen better days.

It isn't likely that I'll ever go back to those 3-posts-a-day times, not with Twitter around. However, like my girlfriend (Hee, this is the first time I'm going to mention here, hi babe! So kilig.) has promised to update hers once a week so I'm going to try and match her output.

So yeah, big change, I've found someone. She's awesome. It really feels like we're meant to be...OKAY, I'll stop there before I turn off the two people still reading this (Like, I ever had any readers). Basta, it's been great.

I still read comicbooks. I still don't have enough money to buy all the comicbooks I want. Hasn't stopped me from buying as much as I do, unfortunately. There really is something special about holding a good comic in your hands, flipping through the pages excitedly and getting struck by a profoundly awesome line or panel. All I really look for in a comic is a moment, something I can latch on to, something that I can look back on and smile about because it happened. I know, I'm romanticizing the medium. But I love comicbooks so how could I not?

That's all for now I guess. I promise to post more because I miss writing like this.

To new beginnings. Excelsior!

1 comment:

Gretchen Makee Wilwayco said...

Hi! :) I've added you to my Google Reader feeds na, and I'm looking forward to reading your future posts :p Twitter is great for one-liners, but it just can't replace full-length blog posts, especially when they're about geeky stuff, which can often get technical and detailed. I'm lucky to have a boyfriend who can write engagingly on subjects I need to educate myself about (like comic books! Haha).

One good thing that's coming from this and your January 16 post is that I'm starting to understand your particular fascination with comic books (specifically with hard copies) somewhat better. I admit your insistence on hard copies puzzled me a little when I first met you.

That's it for now, because I'm kind of busy, but I'm looking forward to reading the cheeseburger (and future) posts later! :)