"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Christmas Wish List in January

So, every Christmas at our family get together, we usually have a Christmas exchange gift. Before the dinner/lunch, we secretly pick who it is we're supposed to be giving a gift to for Christmas. Then, after the eating and the picture-taking, we go open our presents and try to guess who gave us our gifts and basically have a good time searching for hints and tells on each other's faces. This is split into two categories: Adults (Parents, titos and titas) and Kids (My cousins and I). Last December, many of us asked for money or gift certificates (including myself). Well, after we had finished with it, one of my titas said that next year, we wouldn't be allowed to ask for money or gift certificates anymore, to make it more fun and exciting.

And thus, I get to do one of my most favorite things in the world, making lists. Below is the list of things I could ask for, next Christmas. Why do this now? Because in recent years, I've come up with things I've wanted but forgotten to ask for. I don't want to forget this year. Haha. And because, like I said, I like making lists. Time to get crackin'.

1. Ben & Jerry's Half Baked flavor ice cream
2. A bowtie
3. The Back to the Future trilogy DVD box set
4. ...
5. ...

Aw hell, I'll finish this list some other time. Honestly, the only reason I'm posting this is because I remembered how I hid a a pint of Ben & Jerry's Half Baked in the freezer of the grocery earlier today. I hid it, because I didn't want to spend on it yet, since I'm trying to save, and that thing is hella expensive. So very expensive. I haven't had some in a while but I also have a cold so I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it as much. Maybe next time. Or someone else could spend on it for me, next Christmas. Haha. So this is just me, acting out on that. You are welcome. *wink*

2 comments:

Gretchen Makee Wilwayco said...

Noted. :) I'll be waiting for the follow-up posts :D

reebok21 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.