"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, October 19, 2009

My 7 Ideas For Glee

Glee is awesome.
The Glee Bandwagon? I'm driving it.
Glee stars Mathew Morrison, Lea Michele, Dianna Aragon, Cory Monteith, Kevin McHale, Amber Riley, Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, among others. If I know more than half the cast, that means I like the show. (See: My Love for Battlestar Galactica, Friday Night Lights, Lost, etc.)
Every week, I have a new favorite song.
Glee is ridiculously good.
Should Glee do these 7 things, I will be a happy man:

1. Show up on American Idol.

C'mon. This is a no-brainer. They sing on Glee, they sing on Idol. They'er on the same network too. They could do guest performances every week. Or well, they wouldn't be guests anymore but point is, Fox has two shows where people sing. Do the math.

(And Ms. Ellen. PLEASE. If this ever happens, SHOW UP IN A TRACKSUIT SIMILAR TO WHAT JANE LYNCH'S CHARACTER SUE SYLVESTER WEARS. THIS WILL BE COMEDY GOLD.)

2. Be this year's Top 12 on American Idol.

THIS. There are enough singers on the show to form a Top 12. This way, every performance on Idol will rock.

3. Cover High School Musical songs.

Can you even begin to imagine how awesome and hilarious that would be?? DISNEY. FOX. Make it happen! I'd die on the spot if Finn and Rachel did Breaking Free or if Puck did Bet On It.

4. Cover Backstreet Boys songs.

YES.

5. Get Jay-Z or Beyonce or Taylor Swift or Lil Wayne or Maroon 5 to show up.

Eve's gonna a do guest spot right? Can we get other really super famous people to show up to? I mean, sure, it'd be tough but the ratings would be incredible! And have them sing! Don't waste'em on cameos! The show is about singing and stuff. You have a famous musician on the show, have them perform! (Josh Groban was on the show and he didn't sing. WTF. Dude was funny though.)

6. Can we get a Rachel-Mr. Shu duet?

Seriously. The two best singers on the show. C'mon!

7. Go on tour. Better yet, go on tour all over the world. Specifically, the Philippines!

Be different! Go on tour! Rule the damn world. Make me a happy man and come here. I will be first in line, promise. If you came here, you'd totally own the country. It'd make sooooo many people happy. Please? I'm not a stalker or anything but I'd so like to meet all of you. Go go go!

No comments: