"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Glee Season 1 Episode 8 Mash-Up

My Tweets for this episode:

-Why doesn't the guy who looks like James Jones stick up for Glee too? BASTARD JAMES JONES LOOK ALIKE. MIKE CHANG > JAMES JONES LOOK ALIKE.

-Mathew Morrison just proved that he is undoubtedly god-like.

-"Rachel was a hot jew and the good lord wanted me to get into her pants." :))

-Oh my lord Rachel is hot.

-(I'm taking the lord's name in vain. I'm going to hell, I know this. STOP MAKING JOKES ABOUT IT THEN...Haha.)

-"Are you questioning my bad ass-ness? Have you seen my guns?" WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love Puck :))

-Wow. It took like 19 minutes before our first Sue Sylvester scene. Hmm.

-WHOA. SUE. NICE????

-WAIT. This episode is awesome! CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT FROM PUCK, SUE AND KEN?? WHOA.

-MIKE CHANG!!!!!

-Finn you bastard. YOU BASTARD. (Go Kurt!)

-Aawww Finn you geeky bastard. Zombie and Terminator references haha

-"If it is one minute late, I will go the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat and then on some dark, cold night, I will steal away into your home and punch you in the face." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

-What a cute episode :)

Wait sorry. That last Tweet should be:

-WHAT AN AWESOME EPISODE.

Seriously, this episode jumps up to my top 15 favorite episodes of any TV show ever, easy. No joke. It was hilarious (Puck's lines, Sue's line, all the slushy stuff), heart-warming (Sue and Shu, friends?? The ending!) and just plain awesome (Mr. Shu's performances of Thong Song and Bust-A-Move). I LOVED IT.

This along with me nailing most of my 3-balls earlier today plus that thing someone said to me about my writing (if you are reading this, THANK YOU SO MUCH AND I LOVE YOU) makes today, October 22, 2009 my favorite day of the year. Yowza.





1 comment:

startled said...

The fact that I visited your blog and read this. HAHA. I love it.

I love the episode! :D