"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Block T

I love my blockmates.

Today was an amazingly fun day of singing and eating and Resident Evil-ing. It was so much fun.
I have to give it up to all of my blockmates for making this day really special.

(Except for the fact that Chamie had a flat tire and Choi got home late. Guys, hope everything worked out for the best.)

But honestly, there were so many highlights for me personally:

-Rode with Camille, just the two of us, for the first time in a long time. Never thought it'd happen again.

-FINALLY PLAYED RESIDENT EVIL 5. I miss Leon though. AND THE CONTROL SCHEME OF RESIDENT EVIL 4. What was the point of switching up the square and x buttons, Capcom? What difference did that make?

-Played Rock Band 2 for the first time too. My first Rock Band experience ever. I hate the guitar. The drums are okay if someone's helping me hahaha. And I love singing. Except for the part where I have to change my pitch. :))

-Rocked out to Mr. Brightside. Sang Don't Stop Believing. Failed at Hands Down. Hahahaha!

-Great lunch. Guys, I really think we shoulda let Kar Lyle pay for everything. Thanks for funding NBA-DMZ night though! (I kid, I kid!)

-And I watched a little of Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries. Supernatural is really part of the same network as those two? Really?

-GLEEEEEE! I am torn between Quinn and Rachel. I love Quinn-Finn AND Singing Finn-Singing Rachel.

-Getting home was more of an adventure than it shoulda been though. Hi Mel! :))

We're about to go our separate ways and be done with College. I'm glad I got to be part of this group.

No comments: