"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Get It Together

Getting you shit together isn't as easy as they make it out to be. I've been told you're supposed to be okay with who you are before you start to care about anything else. Also? I've also told other people that when it comes down to it, all you've got is you.

So why don't I give a fuck about me?

And I know, I'm telling myself, "Don't you always choose what benefits you the most?" You think I do, don't you? No. No I most certainly don't. Because I am not better. I don't live up to my potential. I wallow in mediocrity. I know this and I don't fucking care.

It comes down to me being...worthless without a partner. Why? Because that's how the fuck I'm wired. It's just who I am. I contradict my own preachings. Fuck that.

No comments: