"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wrestlemania 25

I was able to catch the (very) late telecast of Wrestlemania 25.

Damn it I wish The Rock would realize that though he's making millions in the movie biz, it's in wrestling that he makes millions (And millions!) of people happy.

The Money-in-the-Bank match was pretty awesome though. Kofi Kingston was bad ass, Christian shoulda won and Kane got punk'd by CM Punk.

The brother versus brother match between Jeff and Matt Hardy was the most unintentionally funny match of the night. I mean, Matt snaps, burns Jeff's home and kills Jeff's dog? Kinda lame ya know?

The Kid Rock performance was pretty cool and led to my brother busting out "My name is KIDDDDDDD!!!!" quite a few times after. Haha.

And damn, can we get Jericho to feud with Randy Orton for the title?

Oh and, this was Rey's first Wrestlemania since he main-evented back in '06? I remember that match. It's been three years already? Wow.

Triple H is Beowulf. No questions asked. King of Kings indeed.

1 comment:

triplewgf said...

Triple H = Thor :O With the hammer :>