"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nelly WAS on to something...

You know how in the Hot in Here Herre video, the roof does eventually catch on fire? That is soooo going to happen this sem. In either CTC 301 or 302 (my money is on 301). I am deathly afraid of passing out from the heat.

And speaking of male african-american hip-hop moguls, Kanye + NBA Playoffs commercials? It's about damn time. It's amazing.

And the captain! Derek Jeter I love you. (And Nick Swisher too.)

Oh yeah, Playoff predictions. Cavs in 7 against the Lakers. But I think Utah can oust LA early. Yeah, there, I said it. Deron Williams is a killer. Never forget that. Also, if they want it, they can take it. AK, Booz, Millsap and Okur can play pretty well if they want to. Ronnie can make a name for himself like Raja Bell did against the Lakers in the past. Oh and Adam Morrison + Sasha Vujacic < Kyle Korver. I really think the Jazz can take this. (And how sweet would it be for Jerry Sloan to eliminate Phil in the first round when Phil's team is favored?)

And damn KG, if you didn't change so much like milk out in the sun, I'd really feel bad for you. But the things you did to Calderon and the Blazers? C'mon dawg you're better than that. Man up and get better soon. You can be intense, but you don't have to be a dick. No one likes a bully.

Peace out, gotta get in a few buckets. Later.

No comments: