"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, April 27, 2009

NONE OF YOUR CRAP

Warren Ellis + Cobra Commander = WIN

Though he lost again, this was the most bad ass animated Cobra Commander ever.

"And this is how I win the world. This juncture of course, is usually where the wheels come off...but not this time. Cutting the traitor, Major Bludd's heart in half right in front of you right here in this room should've gotten the point across. It suited me once, to appear weak and cowardly, because it motivated you people to think...but today...is a new day. There will be no move to takeover my command. There will be no mistakes. There will be none of your crap! None of it!...Work with me and I will give you the world in less than 24 hours. Work against me, and I will gut you like a fish, right here."

So villainous and despicable. And so AWESOME.

No comments: