"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Makati Carpool Lasertag Day

Yay Tally time:

Ian punching me to start the evening was not fun.
Yay: 0
Nay: 1

The little figurines of Disney characters were definitely cool.
Yay: 1
Nay: 1

Getting denied at Pancake House High Street and then later at Sbarro Market Market.
Yay: 1
Nay: 2

Not getting denied at Pancake House Market Market!
Yay: 2
Nay: 2

Tami "dressing up" for lasertag
Yay: 3
Nay: 2
(GO TAMI haha)

The Best Tacos in town + Caramel Banana Walnut Waffle
Yay: 4
Nay: 2

The things Sevi, Nico, Ian and I talked about before the food got there like trying to come up with teams for Lasertag. Haha.
Yay: 5
Nay: 2

Franz using me as a punching bag
Yay: 5
Nay: 3

ACTUAL LASERTAG
Yay: 6
Nay: 3

My ranking after (6/12)
Yay: 6
Nay: 4
(I expected better.)

My accuracy after (24.89 %)
Yay: 7
Nay: 4
(Sevi was the only one higher than me. Good job Sevi haha.)

My overall win-loss record (58-35)
Yay: 8
Nay: 4
(I had 23 more tags than getting-tagged's! GO FALCON(S)! (That was me. Haha.)

THE CHILDREN OF THE CORN!
Yay: 9
Nay: 5
(A yay because the little boy, Paragon, was on my team and he was AMAZING. A nay because
the little girl, Napalm ata, was on the other team and she kept on chasing me. Boo.)

Hellfire + Celcius + Falcons = BLUE TEAM WINS
Yay: 10
Nay: 5
(Good job boys haha)

Friday's
Yay: 10
Nay: 6
(Slow service, expensive food)

The time we got Carmel home (late)
Yay: 10
Nay: 7
(Sorry Mel!)

THE GHOSTLY RUNNER IN JEANS WITH THE BACKPACK INSIDE BEL-AIR AND THE THINGS WE WERE THINKING ABOUT DUE TO SAID APPARITION
Yay: 11
Nay: 8
(It was funny. And scary. Haha.)

The indian ladies
Yay: 11
Nay: 9

DOUBLE QUARTER POUNDER POWER!
Yay: 13
Nay: 9
(Two Yay points kasi DOUBLE quarter pounder nga eh haha)

My french fries disappearing
Yay: 13
Nay: 10
(Damn you French Fries Thieves!)

The things we talked about before the rankings, the rankings themselves and the horrible things we said due to said rankings
Yay: 14
Nay: 10
(Because they were damn funny haha)

There you have it, another yay day. Thank you Franz, Tami, Lara, Nico, Ian, Carmel, Sevi and Corinna for going! Everyone else, you missed out. Go kasi next time :p

Toodles!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn you French Fries Thieves!

gago! si Swiper lang yan! dapat sumigaw ka ng, "Swiper no swiping!"

Jeri said...

I have no idea what you are talking about. Haha.