"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

G.I. Joe The Movie notes (the animated one) OR NEMESIS ENFORCER and friends

1. Best intro, ever.

2. Cobra Commander has an origin story? And it explains why he wears a mask? Groovy.

3. (paraphrasing here) "Destroy everything! Except the Broadcast Energy Transmitter! THIS I COMMAND!" and "Cobra lalalalalalala!"

Serpentor rules.

4. Destro, Zartan, Baroness, Xamot and Tomax and Dr. Mindbender would make a great Evil Illuminati.

5. Big Lob = Awesome. He's black AND he swims

6. Beach Head's kinda a douche. Relax dude. Take off the ski-mask of yours. Who wears a mask to the beach anyway?

7. Duke punking Serpentor proves Duke is the man. (I love Duke)

8. Flint is weird. First he says they need every Joe available but then volunteers to take a team and find Roadblock's squad? Huh? Though he did only take Lifeline and Iceberg so I guess he wasn't really depleting the talent pool there.

9. I wanna be named Nemesis Enforcer. That is the most bad ass name EVER.

10. Chris Latta (the voice behind Cobra Commander AND Starscream) is the man too.

11. Poor Gung Ho, Alpine and Bazooka. :(

12. Wild Bill is part of the tribunal? Really?

13. "An itty bitty ditty bag." HAHA.

14. Cobra-La is one frakked up place. Gives me the willies.

15. Have I already mentioned the awesomeness that is Roadblock? No? My bad. Consequently, a Cobra Commander and Roadblock buddy show would be the most hilarious thing ever.

16. SNAKE EYES!

17. Falcon suggesting that they take no weapons when infiltrating the Terrordrome? Idiotic. Slaughter agreeing? INSANE. Well they did steal some weapons rather easily...but still!

18. Wait I take it back. Serpentor is a pussy. Having the twins hold Falcon while he slaps him? "You cannot resist much longer." Oh yes he can you fruitloop. And stop calling out NEMESIS ENFORCER'S NAME! (All though it would be hard to not want to say such a bad ass name. Guess it just proves my point about Serpentor.)

19. Falcon is not worthy to be this movie's Hot Rod. Judd Nelson > Don Johnson. (You gotta love the 80's!)

20.
80's child: "Mommy, so if a snake suddenly stiffens and turns into a spear and I get it hit somewhere around here (points to the left side of his chest) where my heart is and blood comes out, I won't die?
Mother: "...Yes."

And who made Scarlett into a doctor? Ain't that Doc's job?

21. CREEPY ASS COBRA-LA...is no match for the SARGE!

22. Okay Jinx is cool.

23. Frank Welker is Wild Bill?? AWESOME!

24. AND PETER CULLEN IS NEMESIS ENFORCER?? I'm naming my kids after all of his characters now!

No comments: