"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let's try this again...

It's amazing how things can change in a few hours. No, my horrible anti-epiphany has not been found to be untrue. It's still there. But watching videos involving Captain Bucky O'Hare, the Street Sharks, the Biker Mice From Mars, Duck Tales, Voltron, Robotech and the Power Rangers can really lift your spirits.

Also, to the person I was chatting with, who should be reading this post soon, thanks. Haha.

I've had another moment of clarity though. This time, it's something good. It's an epiphany I think. Maybe. Haha. Anyway, the point is, this horrible, ghastly, awful truth I've come to realize? I'm thinking about it like it's already happened. Like it's going to happen. Like it's sure to happen.

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do. Now."

I'm going to sleep now. Because I want to rest. And dream. And maybe in one of those dreams, I'll find something that'll give me hope again. Right now, that's all I need. Hope. And I'll find it.

No comments: