"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Many

Many things happened today...a great many! Like very many. The many were diverse. Some were happy things. Some were interesting things. Some were annoying things. Some were thought-provoking things. Some were good things. So, without the approval of the midnight society...*silence*...*crickets chirping*...hmmm, hope my 2 readers get that. Anyway, here are...The Many:

A Realization...about Makati Carpool

This might apply only to members of the Makati Carpool, este, the Official Makati Carpool and more so to the people who have to wait for the rides to arrive. If, when you get to San Antonio and your ride isn't there yet and your car has to leave, you usually wait in the walkway, right? So anyway, I've been in the carpool for over 2 years now and I've always noticed that after the mass, when the church-goers are heading to their cars, they're always surprised to see me standing there, looking like a gigantic idiot talking to himself. Granted, they have just come out of the sacrament of the holy eucharist and are probably thinking about the day ahead and their wonderful start to it, when they see me and immediately think like Bart Simpson, "Who the hell are you man?" I know they've been startled and are thinking this because they give me the look. It's like they've chanced upon something icky. Haha. Anyway, that's the first of The Many.

(Sorry for wasting your time, but you're reading my blog already, that usually means that you care nothing about your time and are willing to spend it on the most idiotic thing out there. That's more my fault than yours. Trust me.)

Tami's Cookies

TAMI'S COOKIES ARE WONDERFUL! Hey, I just made Tami a brand name. Tami's. Tamis? Tami's. Haha. Tami, I better have a share of your profits haha.

(Also, if you ever make your own online mag, make me a contributor! Haha.)

Crush Number 1

No names for my crushes, just numbers. Numbers aren't ranked, they're just the number of the order they appear in the blog in. Anyway, Crush Number 1, I failed with this one today but there's always tomorrow! And that's all I'll say about CN1. Haha.

Patrick's Revelation

All I can say is, thanks. Patrick's Revelation gave me a little hope.

Patrick's Secret

I was only in the video for like 2 seconds! What's up with that??

The Sandwich

Two words: Chicken Caesar. I'm about to convert one more person (Karlyle) to add to the rest of my CCC, Chicken Caesar Cult. Hell yeah.

Nico's the "rest" of the cult. Hahahahahahahaha.

Philo Time

Crap-more crap-laughter-victory-even more crap-even more laughter-recitation points-annoyance-confusion-hope. That last word is what's important.

Mighty Avengers

Poor Elektra. And "The Truth About Hank Pym," that was last issue right?

Secret Invasion

You know, reading Secret Invasion #4 again, I liked it. I loved it. The feel of the book, it's like the heroes already lost and you really believe pseudo-Jessica's speech but that last page, "A trick or two up their sleeves," I'd say they're more than a trick. Get ready to Assemble...

JLU

I miss Justice League Unlimited. :( DCU Batman, Flash, J'onn, Green Arrow and Lex are the best.

So that's it for The Many. I like this idea. It's kinda like the Comic Reel over on CBR, but this is the Jeri Reel. I think I've found the funk. Haha. Toodles!

No comments: