"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Heroic Post

Lately it seems that I'm on the sucker-punch end of the spectrum. I can't explain it but it kinda feels like I'm slowly being pushed towards the edge, a ledge, whatever and I'm not doing anything about it. No, I'm not being emo. I'm just making an observation. It's like everyone around me is pushing, trying to get me to break. Well I'm not gonna snap. No way. I'm done with that stuff. I'm just gonna push back.

Also, I'd like to take this time to pimp the greatest cartoon since JLU, The Spectacular Spider-Man. I just finished watching the first season and I am generally floored. L.O.L.-able moments are a dime a dozen, the fight scenes are the best I've seen in a superhero cartoon and the character moments are unexpected yet fulfilling. Best characters there are Peter, MJ, Flash, Shocker, Jameson and Green Goblin. All of the episodes are my favorite. Best moment has to be "Face it tiger..." Please, do yourself a favor and watch this show. It's animated story-telling at its finest.

And if you're wondering why these two topics have been thrown together, Spidey's my hero. Corny as it sounds, you can learn a lot from Web-Head. Thanks Spidey.

No comments: