"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, July 14, 2008

Crappy Post

-There's a rumble in my tummy. I'm hungry. I really miss our regular cook, Tess. She made stellar dishes. Hopefully, she gets back here soon because I really can't go another night eating a few potatoes and a few cubes of beef. Haha. No offense to replacement-cook, but I really ain't digging it.

-I just discovered that besides being an M.E. grad, team captain of the basketball team and the greatest thing since Wendy's Big Classic Triple with Cheese, Chris Tiu is also a blogger! Whodathunk?

-I'm really excited for Hellboy 2: The Golden Army. I'm more excited for it than I am for The Dark Knight (but that maybe due to my Marvel bias). Honestly, the trailer for Hellboy looks bad ass with all those weird and creepy crawlies. Makes you wonder what really goes on Guillermo Del Toro's head. Dude must have some silly conversations with the producers: "The bad guy will have a frisbee for a head and will have a face like a clock. Also, he will have cockroach wings and will sing "Stayin' Alive" for the duration of the movie. Yes, he's the main villain. There's also the dancing chorus line of midgets. No, I'm not trying to sneak in any hobbits! I'll have you know they haven't paid me yet to plug the movie."

-SECRET INVASION!

-My blog is woefully boring.

-Damn it!

-I need more readers!

-C'mon, the people who already read my blog, all 5.5 of you (kidding Patrick), pimp my blog! Get more people to read it!

-Damn it, this blog sucks.

-Make Mine Jeri is failing.

-AAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

-(I'm still hungry.)

-I gotta think of something for my next entry.

No comments: