"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Alas!

It has to be said. This blog sucks. My one and only true blog was a masterpiece. It combined real emo moments with the most amazing mundane events. It had the power to bring in readers from all over my contacts page. And I deleted it. Argh! "What makes him a man is if in the midst of that battle he does not lose himself." Fictional Coach Eric Taylor, I have failed you! Alas, I cannot undo the past. I vow that this blog will reach the dizzying and confusing heights my old blog reached! Lists, Hall of Fames, Power Rangers Awards, my old blog was down right spectacular! But this new blog will be even better. I swear on the head of my first born son (whenever he might decide to show up) that I will make this blog better than the original! Make Mine Jeri!

No comments: