"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, September 23, 2013

A Cronut Worth Your Time

Bronuts' doughnut/croissant miracles of life are good. Actually, they're great. I've tried my fair share of cronuts these past few months, but so far these are my favorite. Before my family and I finished the half dozen of them I bought (P110 per piece, P600 for six), I managed to snap a few pictures. I now give you permission to get hungry.

Super Floss, Cream Cheese and Bacon, Belgian Chocolate and Salted Caramel and Strawberry Yogurt. If nothing caught your attention there, heaven help you.
You can't tell from looking at it, but eating one of these bad boys takes some effort. These aren't tiny at all.
These brave six served our mouths and tummies well. We are grateful.
 


No comments: