"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yes, Again

Inspired by the awesomeness of my last post, I decided to look for my second favorite Lost moment next. (Desmond and Penny's phone conversation being the first.)

This is one of the first scenes of part 2 of the season 3 finale, Through The Looking Glass. Credit must go to YouTube user ExtraitsMania01 for taking down the lines in this, my favorite Jack and Kate scene:

Jack: You okay?
Kate: Yeah, I just got a rock in my shoe.
Jack: He didn't mean it, you know.
Kate: What?
Jack: Sawyer. When he said he didn't want you to go with him, he didn't mean it.
Kate: If he didn't mean it, why did he say it?
Jack: He was trying to protect you. That's why I asked you not to come back for me.
Kate: Hey. Why are you sticking up for Sawyer? He'd never do it for you.
Jack: Because I love you.

Just....awesome. :)

No comments: