"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Psych = Awesome

Jules: I am uh, clearly not as good with words as you are, and um, I know that things between us have been a little complicated and that there have probably been some mixed signals mostly from me, with regards to the time that we spend together outside of the line of duty --

Shawn: Look, Jules --

Jules: Shh, just please let me finish stumbling through this I'm almost done I promise...What I'm saying, is that I think, maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily and that sometimes, the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't, and well, I think you deserve more than popcorn tonight, so why don't you let me take you to dinner?

Shawn: Detective O'Hara are you asking me out on a date?

Jules: I am. A proper one.




That's how you do it. After this, there's some stuff that's kinda...off. Like, it doesn't meet the vibe I want to give off. Basically, earlier in the episode, Shawn already asked someone else out. So yeah. But it's still awesome because it leads to this:

Jules: Get out there, she's not gonna wait forever.

Shawn: Jules...I am so sorry...for snapping at you earlier.

Jules: I know.

If you happen to catch the last few minutes of the season 3 finale of Psych, stick to it. Don't change the channel. It's gut-wrenching and beautiful and sad and just...wow. I knew there was a reason I loved this show.

No comments: