"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Even Shakespeare Thinks I'm Doomed

"There's a divinity that shapes our ends, rough hew them how we will."

-Hamlet to Horatio, Act 5, Scene 2.

Yesterday, my brother was reading Hamlet while we were waiting at the dentist. So when it was his turn already, I took the book and browsed through it. Then I saw the quote. At the time, I didn't realize what the line could've meant in the context of my life.

Oohhh boy. It hit me this morning.

I am doomed. Plain and simple. Last night's debacle of a "conversation" and ultimatum (shit, I'm regretting it now but damn it I couldn't take it anymore -- and everyone and their mother knew I was due for a dramatic blow-up soon) just proved that no matter what I do...it all ends the same.

*stares blankly into the monitor*

Yup.

No comments: