"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, August 28, 2009

Upcoming Movies I Would Like To See

Carriers. - Chris Pine in a pseudo 28 Days Later Flick? I'm there.
9 - Saw the trailer of this a couple months back. Looked cool then, looks cool now.
More Than A Game - A documentary about a high school basketball team? Who would want to watch...Oh wait. It's about LeBron James' high school basketball team. Okay.
The Invention of Lying - HOLY CRAP. This looks awesome! Gervais! Fey! Garner! Hill! And it's a brilliant concept!
Daybreakers - Wrote about this before. I'm really looking forward to this. Hell yeah.
Sherlock Holmes - RDJ? Jude Law? Rachel McAdams? Oh yeah. Haha.
New York, I Love You - Boy that's a big cast. I think I need to check this out.
Legion - WHOA. Okay. Definitely watching you too.

1 comment:

Poca said...

RACHEL MCADAMS. hahaha
legion haha kita ko rin to, lola na devil sa trailer???

lam mo valentines day? madami at ok yata cast nun haha