"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SCHOOL IS EATING UP ON BLOGGING

I haven't been updating as much as used to. This is a sad thing. Haha.

Today was a good day.

I spent it with friends. With people I really wanted to spend time with. So if you were with me today at anytime, there. I wanted to be with you. Haha.

I had good histo and pol sci classes (which is rare).

I had a good breakfast, an okay lunch and a really great dinner.

I played L4D with Lex, Balma and Convo.

I rode home with Jaime, Amanda, Doms, Annie and Marina.

I crammed a paper in 15 minutes. I wrote the first sentence and everything just flowed. Awesome.

I just read something that might just rock my world. If I do this again, I am an idiot.

I REPEAT: I end up going down this path again...AGAIN, I WILL FROM THAT MOMENT ON BE KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE UNIVERSE AS THE IDIOT. Like, THE. Yes.

Savvy friends of mine will know what I am talking about. Haha.

Basta, oh shit talaga kung mangyari uli. For real.

I should go back to researching. Laters.

No comments: