"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, July 31, 2009

Awesome Day :D

Act 1: Freshies + Jeri

-Woke up at 7. Discovered my phone had completely run out of power overnight. Because doing nothing takes a lot of power. WTF.

-Shot some hoops from 820-920am. Awesome. Practiced my moves. Went 36/40 from the line too. True story.

-Came back home covered in stagnant rain water, mud and magnificent workout sweat. Nice.

-Went to Glorietta. Met up with Camille in Krispy Kreme in Tierranova. Whatever that is.

-She's sick, apparently. Aaww.

-Camille: "Aaww it's not that sharp." (She says this while testing the swiss army knife's uh, knife on her own fingers. Uuuhhh *pulls a Camille* (i.e. starts to back away slowly haha)

-Joke lang Camille :D

-Walked around a bit waiting for the others. Eventually met them like 40 minutes after we were supposed to meet. I bought fries while waiting for them. Camille cannot tell when I'm being sarcastic or not. Hehe.

-What did we next nga? Oh yeah...

-Ate in the food court. Mara, Camille, Amanda and I all got food from Dencio's (Gerry's sisig is still better!), Nikki was the only one who got chicken. Loser Nikki :p

-Chismis time! Yes, we talked about you. Haha.

-Went to get *shudder* purikuras. Or as I like to call them, pikachus. Haha.

-Mara said I look like I'm from the south because of how I dress. I dunno how I should take that haha.

-Mara decided to leave just as I had bought P100 worth of credit for Timezone. Great timing Mara :))

-We walked Mara to Landmark. Along the way, we discovered that Nikki is the most unique person in the world. *wink*

-Camille, you can walk fast. There I admitted it!

-Somehow, Amanda and Nikki fell behind and still made it to Shoe Salon first. Wow.

-Girls' shoes are uglier than Guys'? Really?

-Went back to Timezone.

-House of the Dead 2 Fail. Silent Hill Fail (sabi ni Amanda).

-Nikki, Dance Dance Revo 2 Not Fail :))

-Camille bought more fries. Takaw! :p

-Old Heaven and Eggs = Farm = Terrible, New Heaven and Eggs = Emo = awesome (according to Amanda)

-Timeline: Nikki and Camille leave. Amanda and I leave next. Nikki calls Amanda asking us if we're still there and if we could buy more fries and bring it over to Camille's house. Ano kami, nag-de-deliver?

-Amanda, why didn't you tell me I was making a wrong turn??

-Amanda and Jeri = Saying Goodbye Fail :))

Act 2: Webtown with Enzo, Mark and Balma

-Enzo, sorry late pare. Haha.

-I can't quit you...Twister Fries and Icy Sprite Float without ice!

-L4D with Enzo muna.

-Level: Smalltown
My Character: ZOEY!
Difficulty: EXPERT (daw)

-Kaya pala ang galing namin, Normal pala :))

-Mark joins us just as we change the difficulty to Expert.

-Painful Realization: Mahirap makalampas sa safehouse kapag naka-Expert.

-Solution? Change it from Expert to Hard :D

-Horde + Uncommon Infected = Fail

-TANK = more dying :((

-Witch = nah, we escaped her!

-Balma joins us just in time for the last level. Also, we still die.

-Enzo survived! Good job Zo ;)

-Next map: Farm
My Charcter: ZOEY PA RIN
Difficulty: HARD

-Friendly fire = FAIL

-I kept on dying :((

-Balma, THAT WASN'T THE WITCH!

-I hate Tanks :((

-We could not survive. Boomers suck.

-Easiest way to kill a tank? Human sacrifice. It's for the good of the team naman eh!

-Starcraft na lang daw. Balma killed me within the first 10 minutes :| I DON'T PLAY THIS GAME!

-Tono calls. Late na pala kami :))

Act 3: Ryan's Party

-Parking = Hassle

-SUSHI! I've missed you Ryan's sushi!

-SHAWARMA!

-MONGOLIAN BARBECUE!

-Busog!

-Caps, I did not make you laglag.

-Tono and Tin = :))

-GIAN! MISS NA KITA! Mag-Facebook at Twitter na lang tayo!

-ENZO. This should convey every inside joke you and I had this night hahahahahahaha :D

-4A2k6. Gian: Bakit kailangan ng 'K?'

-Tonooooo..... :D

-Convo!!

-It's Chris Tiu! Err, little Caps. Haha.

(I am going to start getting non-linear haha)

-ZYE! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT TALKING TO YOU. MY BAD!

-Everyone at our table, nung bandang midnight na. The thing that happened. With the guy who said 'Cheers.' WTF?!

-4A2k6 DVD fail.

-Payat kaming lahat noon. :))

-It's Kim, Zye and Losman!

-HINDI AKO HUDAS!

-Tono, dapat tinapon ka namin ni Tan sa pool. :))

-MORE SUSHI

-ENZO. THAT DAMN LIGHTER.

-Convo, you really answered 'pututuy' too?

-An encyclopedic knowledge of all the chapters in the Harry Potter series and all of the passwords to the Gryffindor common room. YES.

-Enzo! "Excuse me, we need a..." ;)

-Commish! Daily line-up changes ah!

-AKIN SI DANNY GRANGER!

-Balma, do not steal Arjay from me!

Whew. Ang haba na. :)) I'm sure I forgot to put so many things. It was such an awesome day eh.

Of course, Happy Birthday to Ryan. Dude, your parties are always the stuff of legends. Thank you. Oh and you have the quote (lyric) of the night

"I don't need a microphone. My voice is f*cking powerful!"

YEAH.

Excelsior. Awesome day.

No comments: