"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Problem

There's a problem. And it's me.

I want to solve it. I know I have to. But I don't. I have no idea why I can't just solve it. Or prevent it. Or just do the opposite of what I usually do. It's a terrible thing. And I don't know why.

There are things I do. That I continue to do despite all the instances of me doing those things and the consequences that followed.

So yeah, I'm an idiot. (Don't need to tell me that.)

How do I stop being an idiot?

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

How do I stop being an idiot?

-- You become awesome instead :)

(Had to delete my first comment because my grammar was off. Hihihihii.)