"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Strength in Numbers

Now that Danny is out for the next few weeks both my teams, the Pacers and my Fantasy team, are going to be hard-pressed to make the playoffs. SO DAMN IT.

Indiana's going to have a tough time trying to get back into the playoffs after 2 years of sitting out. But if Marquis can produce 18-22 points, TJ continues to do his thing AND be the focal point on offense and if Brandon Rush and Stephen Graham step up, they can still make it.

My Fantasy team on the other hand...yikes. Danny was giving me points, 3's, blocks and the occasional high rebounding or passing game. I already signed Marquis but I need to step up my add/drop game if I wanna stay in the hunt.

Also, I am going to have to step up my game. With you-know-what. Because I will not fail.

And, I have to be right, right? I have to be right that good things, that things that happen in movies, can happen in real life...because it would really suck if things like that couldn't happen in real life. I'd find no point in life anymore. Haha. I mean, if terrible things can happen, then amazing things have to be possible too right? I will believe. And I will find a way.

Also, CASEY CARLSON I LOVE YOU.

That is all.

No comments: