"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, February 13, 2009

ARE YOU SERIOUS??

I FORGOT ABOUT POST NO. 200!!!!!


That kinda sucks.

Oh well, moving on.

Today was the day I did something that I will not speak of directly for fear of ridicule and on the off chance that the person whom I did said thing to reads this blog and discovers the behind-the-scenes of the thing I did. Also, I have terrible grammar apparently.

You know, I have to become a better person. In everything. I am failing at so many things. Literally and metaphorically. I am failing. I must not fail! I am not a failure. I am many things but not one of those things is a failure. I gotta step it up.

Danny Granger, my fourth favorite player ever (Ahead of him: Reggie Miller, LeBron James and Shane Battier. Behind him: (not in order) JJ Redick, Austin Croshere (the 2000 version), Rich Alvarez, LA Tenorio, Larry Fonacier, Deron Williams, Mark Jackson, Jalen Rose, Jermaine O'Neal (BEFORE he turned into the Drain)...wait, what was I gonna say about Danny again? Oh yeah. Danny's an all-star! He's a bonafide all-star this year and I hope this is the first of many all-star game selections to come. Congratulations Danny Granger!

Casey Carlson, I love you. I totally do. You are the prettiest AI contestant ever. I HOPE YOU WIN. PLEASE VISIT THE PHILIPPINES IF YOU DO AND LOOK FOR ME, YOUR NUMBER 1 FAN. I love you.

(Me = Not crazy, not a stalker, not terrible-looking. Give me a chance.)

Lost + Battlestar Galactica + Spectacular Spider-Man + Supernatural + The Office + Entourage + Friday Night Lights = One of the finest seasons of television ever.

The preview of Guardians of the Galaxy #10 is up on CBR. I am loving those first few panels.

Saw the second Transformers trailer. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE. Please please please please let it be the greatest thing ever. "Constructicons, merge for the kiiillll!"

Gab Doller, miss ka namin pare.

Toodles.

No comments: