"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

199

This is post no. 199.

That means the next joint I drop will be no. 200.

And that's definitely a yay. But we gotta stop for a sec and remember post no. 100. Because I forgot all about so many months ago. I even incorrectly counted. So there, I'm dumb. But let's forget about that for a sec and talk about the blog.

This blog, it's important to me. Like all bloggers and their blogs, this is where I can be me and you can see me being me. This is my outlet, my voice. And for a while, I didn't believe that that was important. And it cost me. So I gotta say thank you. To myself. Haha, that must sound so conceited. But it's the truth. I gotta give myself props for taking back something I lost.

Thanks JFav.

No comments: