"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

What the hell is a Danity Kane?

Seriously, what the hell is that? Is that a dog? A new breed of poodle?

I mean, they might be great and all but really, a nomination for best pop video at the MTV VMA's? Yeah? That's all you got? Danity Kane? Sweet Christmas, that's how far they had to go? Yikes.

(After about 30 seconds-It only takes 30 seconds to do research these days, you gotta love the internet!)

Oh, so one of the "band" members' could draw anime and Danity Kane was one of her drawings. That solves that. Danity Kane! Anime Spawned Music!

Funny Moment This Afternoon:

At the shed, while waiting for Maia to pick us up, I was standing on the corner in the pouring rain...okay, not really pouring, just wanted to use that line. Anyway, I was there waiting for Nico to get there too. Martin, Luigi, Ally and Tasha were already there waiting as well. When Nico arrived, he came with Anton (Whaddup Jesus Christ) and his other friend (dunno who you are dude, but whaddup). We were talking for a minute when Martin heads on over to us with Luigi not far behind. So the scene was, everyone else in the shade and cover of the cathouse, me and 5 other dudes standing around looking like a bunch of grade-A fools. What did I do? I stealthly excused myself and went to talk to Tasha. Moral of the story here kids, it's never good to be in a group of dudes. In the rain. When there's shade and women close by. It looks wrong. Very wrong. Oy vey.

No comments: