"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, September 1, 2008

Monday, September 1, 2008

The Yay tally for the day:

I saw Crush Number 2! That is definitely yay-worthy.

Yay: 1 Nay: 0

Was very productive studying-wise in the lib from 8:30 am to 9:30 am.

Yay: 2 Nay: 0

Great conversation with Patty in the caf. (Kami lang ng breakfast club ang sumipot).

Yay: 3 Nay: 1 (kasi kami lang ni Pat)

Wasn't very productive studying-wise in the lib from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm.

Yay: 3 Nay: 2

The Yankees lost again (to the Jays) and their chances of reaching the postseason are getting smaller and smaller.

Yay: 3 Nay: 3

Great merienda with Nics (and Cam) in caf up. But my food was MAHAL.

Yay: 4 Nay: 4

Felt very maangas in the covered courts hahahahahahahahahaha

Yay: 5 Nay: 4

My numbers during the game (7 points, 3/4 shooting, bunch of assists and rebounds, 1 block) get 2 yays haha

Yay: 7 Nay: 4

The victory gets a yay too!

Yay: 8 Nay: 4

The way my body feels gets a nay haha. (It feels terrible.)

Yay: 8 Nay: 5


So they Yays win by 3. Today was a Yay day.

1 comment:

Poca said...

ang disturbing ng "patty"...
hahaha