"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, September 14, 2008

2:45 A.M.

Yeah, 2:45 A.M. Damn it. It's Monday now. Early Monday. I should be asleep. But I was doing work. (And playing Mahjong Titans.)

Comics related thoughts:
-I really wanna find out what the hell 'Dark Reign' is about. I guess in November then.
-I like 'New Ways to Die.' Mainly because of the art. Jrjr is THE Spider-Man artist.
-The Nova and GotG tie-ins to Secret Invasion were underwhelming.
-Liked Green Lantern Corps, Secret Invasion, Invincible Iron Man and Secret Invasion: Runaways/Young Avengers
-Iron Man 2!!! Spider-Man 4 AND 5! Downey! Favreau! Raimi! Tobey!

Basketball thoughts:
-Ateneo OWNED UE. Wow. I think the best way to sum up the game is 51-17 run = 56-28 lead. WOW. Chris had 2 points. LANG. Again, WOW.
-I have to mention, Ryan Buenafe's block against La Salle last week, the one on Mangahas? MY GOODNESS. That was a block.
-So I played 2 intrams games last week and lost both. I should assert myself more. Take less threes and drive for some floaters and runners. And lose weight.
-Nonoy Baclao should be on the Mythical 5. If Rabbeh and Chris are shoo-ins, Nonoy should be too. Without him, we wouldn't be here. He's this year's Rich Alvarez. The last 2 members of my Mythical 5 are JV Casio (Duh.) and Marnel "Mac" Baracael. Dude got shot. GOT SHOT BY A GUN. And he recovered fast enough to play again and at a high level, mind you. That's mythic right there.
-Indiana Pacers = 2009 NBA Champs. Done deal. Beware the Danger Bros. (Danny and Dunleavy)

School thoughts:
-JEEP! UPUPUPUPUPUPUP!!! DITOPOANGSAKAYANNGUP!!!! UBEUBEUBE!!!
-Damn Marketing.
-I like Com and LS na lang.

Love thoughts:
-Shit. Yeah, shit. Gah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uluuuul sa UP ka nag-jeep? ano ginawa mo?

Franz said...

uh.. no. '09 champs are the lakers! done deal. :P