"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Great Googly Moogly

And you just have to wonder, what the hell is wrong? What is the matter? Does it matter at all?

You go through the motions, the heartache and all that jazz and you end up with nothing. A big tub of nothing. It's nothing really. That's what you get when you let your heart win. That's what she said. Darl'n what the hell? Am I doing it wrong? Can you tell me how to do it right?

I am not amused. This, this is what, WHO, I want? And this is what I'm doing to get her? Crap.

Barnacles and bracelets, I am an idiot. Grade-A imbecile is what I am.

What to do now, that's the question. This song, this story, you've heard it time and time again. No happy endings here. No smiles and laughs. Just "move a long sir." Ain't it a bitch?

There aren't any cheeseburgers out there that can save me. No diets, no shoes, no teddy bears or lunch boxes. Winning this isn't part of the plan. Losing is all there is. All there is to you my boy.

The brave never taste of death but once well buddy lemme tell you, I've been brave. What does it get me but nothing of use? Chances. Challenges. Choices. Changes. Yeah, I still remember. God's favorite people, appropriately I said, the lonely. At the time, I had no idea that that would be telling.

Design me a nice jacket that I can wear it and let the wind lift me up. The telephone rings and the voice on the other end doesn't sound all that happy. What's new?

What's new but the new heartache?

There has to be something more right? There's got to be.

No comments: