"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Randomness

1.) Earlier today I told my dad that the US team would beat Australia by 30. Guess what the final score was? That's right, 116-85.

The first half, Australia hung around because they decided to poke the Americans in the eye.

So to start the second half, the Americans did the same thing. But with a much bigger finger.

There were hard fouls on Melo, Wade, Paul and the rest, Patrick Mills was impressive and the "boomers" were knocking down their outside shots. Despite that (and the Americans' horrible free throw shooting) the US was ahead by 12 at the end of the half thanks to some timely buckets and staunch interior D.

And then to start the second half, the US were like Optimus Prime against all them Decepticons when he finally showed up on Earth in the Transformers Animated movie.

(Yeah, I went there.)

Anyway, next up, either 'Gentina or Greece in the semis.

U-S-A!

2.) I got some runs in on the smv court today. Things I learned today about my game:
A) I suck at one-on-one.
B) My mid-range game has gone south. It isn't as consistent as before. This is depressing.
C) I think I can still play really good team defense. (Read: I couldn't guard an old man if he was playing with a cane.)
D) At the very least, my three-point shooting isn't as bad as I thought it was. I think.

3.) Classes were suspended today. I wish they'd suspend classes tomorrow too.

4.) I am broke. Also, my head hurts. I haven't done any homework yet.

5.) Patrick and Karlyle, great conversation kanina. Haha.

6.) What am I to do now? Crush Number 2, what do I do about you now?

1 comment:

Jeri said...

What are you talking about??


(That's sarcasm haha)