"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Friday, August 8, 2008

4A

Parang high school. Haha.

The whole day was about 4A. I haven't had a day like that in a long time.

Baw - sorry I wasn't able to buy you food haha

Ayon - finally saw you again after so long

Pesci a.k.a. Carl - thanks for the update about the Blue Book

Alvin - I liked your shirt haha

Congcs - naka-ilang plato ka nga? haha

Gian - natuwa ako don sa mcdo/taba story mo :D

EC - dalhin mo naman minsan sa mga ganito! haha

Losmama - ang tagal mo dumating/RICKY RUBIO!

Enzo - 9 months na pala! shoot! (sana na ayos na yung nangyari kagabi)

Mark - mukhang masaya ka kagabi ha! hahahaha

Junsi - galit pa rin ako sayo pero dahil lasing ka, ok lang hahaha

Daez - tanginang tequilla yan!

Convo - Watchmen! Shots! Hope you took a picture of my face haha

Balma - "Nothing ever changes" = Chingy? haha
(speaking of Chingy)
Ma'am Chee Kee - DON'T RETIRE!

JB - salamat sa pagsabay sa shots haha

Yambi - salamat sa pag-uwi nang maaga (at anong oras na? hahaha)

last but not least, Mando and Ryan, the celebrants! Thanks for inviting us to the parties. It was a good night. Lotsa food and drinks and laughs and cheers. Happy birthday A-Boys! Haha!



So 8-8-08 turned out to be A-boy day. I've sorely missed this kind of fun.

No comments: