"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father

A good dad carried me around and let me lay on his chest when I was a baby.

A good dad brought me around the house at night with our waterguns to shoot at cockroaches.

A good dad fanned me as I tried to sleep through a blackout.

A good dad took me to A & W at 2am to get a bacon cheeseburger and potato puffs.

A good dad taught me how to use Warp Whistles and P-Wings to finish Super Mario Bros. 3 in record time.

A good dad taught me how to do equations in my head and made me believe I was good at math.

A good dad cheered for me even when I was the 12th man on the team.

A good dad coached me through wins and losses, and celebrated with me when we finally took it home.

A good dad encourages me when others don't.

A good dad is there for me every single time.

A good dad is more than just a dad; he's my friend, buddy, coach, teacher, financier, midnight-snack-run partner and so much more.

A good dad is who my dad is. And one day I hope to become just like him.

Happy Father's Day Papa. I love you.

No comments: