"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Monday, May 20, 2013

Scribble-Not

We've seen a lot of movies about the negative effects of our over reliance on modern technology. These stories focus mostly on our physical or psychological well-being. However, none have yet to tackle the worst side effect, the slow decay of our penmanship skills.

Let me tell you, my handwriting these days sucks. I had better handwriting when I was in third grade.

"Pen and Paper: What the F*@! Am I Gonna Do with This?" Directed by Peter Berg. Starring Jonah Hill, Dave Franco, Anna Kendrick, Danielle Panabaker and Jay Pharoah. Official entry in the Cannes Film Festival. 

(Yes, if you figured it out, the point of this post was to talk about my crappy handwriting. THAT'S how terrible it is.)

No comments: