"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Difference of Silence

The state of being alone in a room, completely and utterly alone, is a peculiar one. In the right circumstances, I would go as far as to call it the perfect state of individual happiness.

Think about it for a moment. Picture a familiar setting but without all the people, the noise and the chaotic energy of  life. Subtract all signs of life. Can you see the stillness? The quiet? The perfection? At a certain point, there is nothing more beautiful and amazing in all the world.

I do not want to come across as overly emo (which I do on occasion, i.e. last post), but I want to draw more attention to this so that we can be more appreciative of those moments when they happen.

(Also, all this "subtract all signs of life" talk is not me practicing my villainous monologue -- I have another speech for that.)

When times get intense, whether they be good or bad, it's always a good idea to take a step back and take it all in. "It" being your life at a point in between moments. Taking stock of it from there can be sobering and wonderful and pleasant and relaxing. I highly recommend it.

No comments: