"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello, Goodbye and a Promise

It seems as if every time I try to get this thing going again, I end up with a four-posts-in-one-day type blitz and then no-show for a month. Well, I'm here, promising, that I actually follow-through and start blogging for real again.

Micro-blogging, so convenient and easy, has completely eradicated the "need" for one-word/one-sentence entries, thus making it necessary that each post be substantial, purposeful and wordy. Which, for a young bloke like me who comes home from work semi-tired and only thinking of whether or not Andray Blatche actually gave a damn today and got some rebounds and blocks, pushes "real blogging" off of my to-do list. It just takes too damn long to blog. The internet beckons.

So on this, the 15th day of December, 2010, I declare that Jeri Favis starts blogging again. Why? Because I must. Because it is just. Because damn it, you need to take me seriously as a writer. And because a guy like me who loves comicbooks, basketball and the NBA, pop music, works for a bank and LOVES to eat needs to be able to tell the world about, or risk annoying and eventually losing another follower.

That is all.

No comments: