"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Am Sick

Sore throat sucks. You can't talk, you can't crack a joke, you can't laugh properly, you can't sing Daniel Bedingfield's If You're Not The One, you can't tease people about their love lives, I mean, I've got to find some way of amusing myself at work and I use my mouth for like 90% of those things.

I won't lie to you, sitting here in front of the computer is probably making it worse, but I need to be here, trust me. Oh well.

At least it's Friday tomorrow so there's no work and I'll get to rest.

Toodles!

P.S.

Almost forgot! My buddy Lex is back from Singapore. He'll be here for the holidays and I'm looking forward to seeing him. Welcome back PB!

No comments: