"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, November 21, 2009

I do not mean to do it. I do not intend things to go down like that. I do not. I am not evil. I am not a jerk.

Hero of the story remember? Not the bad guy? Didn't anyone hear me?

Guess it's true that the best villains don't even think that they are villains. Well, maybe only at the end of the story when they don't get the girl and end up with their faces wiping the floor.

When you aren't who you think you are, when it seems as if the whole world is telling you something and you can't hear it, that's when you know that there's something wrong with you. The sad part's when you've already done this dance and sang this song. That's when it hits you that you're always going to be like this and there's nothing you can do about it.

Someone kill me now.

No comments: