"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey You

Okay. So they say it's obvious to everyone. Par for the course, it's unsettling, but I'll deal.

I like you okay? I do. For a while now. A few weeks. I didn't mean to. Again, you can't help who you fall in love with. But it's there. I'm sure. You're gorgeous. I've said this to you so many times. You are never ever inadequate. You are fine just the way you are.

Don't believe me? Look in the mirror. See that smile? Those dimples? They make me melt. Your hair is alluring, your eyes are bright and your skin, mocha. Can't you tell how stunningly beautiful you are?

You're charming you know? Peppy. Delightful. Easy-going. Smarter than you let on. Proud. Lovely. Sweet. Kind and caring. I don't need to go on.

Point is, if you figure it out, just know that I think the world of you. And if you could find a way to see that it just might be fun to take a chance with me, let me know. I'll be waiting.

No comments: