"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Saturday, November 14, 2009

21

Quite possibly the greatest day of my entire life (up to this point haha).

It was full - Like literally, I had maybe an hour of downtime.
It was different - One really different thing really :)
It was awesome - The power rings? ZOMG.
It was spectacular - ALL THE CASH I GOT? :))
It was amazing - Spending the day with the people I love the most? Oh yeah.

It was everything I've ever wanted in a birthday.

Everyone who kept me busy replying to them through text or on Facebook (and Twitter!), I appreciate all the love. Thank you so much for the greets and well wishes.

Everyone I spent the day with, to Tito Net's staff in the New Zealand Embassy, to the people whom I spent lunch with, the people I had dinner with to the lady at Manor manning the cashier, you made my day incredible, uncanny, spectacular, sensational, astonishing and amazing. THANK YOU.

Mama and Papa and Mikey and Mommy (Daddy, Nana and Wowo too!) and all my Titos and Titas and cousins and cousin-in-laws and nieces, I thank you for all your love and support. You've known me all my life and have put up with me and cared for me like no one else can, because you're fam. I owe you all my life.

Ian, Nico, Ally, Sevi, Carmel, Corinna, Racela, Doms, Bea, Sarah, Iya, Lex, Enzo, Raf, Arjay, Chlods, Tono, Convo, Gela, Losman, Balma, Camille, Mel, Patrick, Eira...LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

I love Carpool, I love comtech, I love Block T and my M.E. friends, I LOVE MY A-BOYS! I love my family, I love God, I love the world. Haha. How lucky can a guy be right? :)

Turning 21 was so so epic. Top to bottom, November 13, 2009 has to be my favorite day ever. November 13, 2010 has its work cut out for it.

My life has been tragic and terrible and painful and depressing, but it's also been hopeful, joyous, blessed, funny, manic and wonderful. To paraphrase a line from my favorite song ever, I want it exactly that way.

My name is Jeri Favis. I'm 21 years old. I have great people in my life and they make me want to see tomorrow.

No comments: