"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, April 28, 2013

My 4/20 (Retroactive Diary)

Thoughts about my 4/20 which I already micro-blogged last week but am now adding to my real blog (With additional insights!) because I have to start on this again and oh I really am an expert at lengthening conversations and rambling and basically using more words than normal.

1.: Why can't they show Open Court at a decent hour like 10pm or even 11pm? What's with these midnight and 6am spots?

1A. If you don't know what Open Court is, it's a show on NBA TV that features a bunch of retired NBA players (Reggie Miller, Shaq, Chris Webber, Steve Smith, etc.) as they talk about various topics, most of which are about the NBA and their playing days. It's hilarious, insightful and honest, just some guys reminiscing about their glory years and telling stories. A must-watch for any NBA fan.

2.: I am an expert rambler.

3.: Please God let this be right and true.

3A. Sometimes we do things and after we're like, WTF?! Hopefully, the event I am referring to here is not one of those times. It's hard to stay true to yourself when life throws you curveballs. 

4.: Malls without really cold AC are the worst. Way to drop the ball guys.

5.: Sisig. Forever. And ever. At JERI'S Grill.

6.: CBTL's Turtle Pie is delicious. Racks' chunky chili bowl is OK. My friend Miko (@AllOfTheHeights) ordered a mudshake and it was a work-of-art.

7.: Anonymous: "Mashed potatoes nomnomnomnom."

7A. My friend said this and it was hilariously terrifying when she did. 

8.: Restos get you to leave by shutting down their AC. How shameful. (Sarcasm.)

9.: Hehehehehehehe.

10.: Thank God it's Friday, but thank God also for Saturday.

10A. For most of my working career, I've always had a healthy appreciation for the weekend. These days, I'm like a junkie who can't wait to get his next fix.

No comments: