"It is critical you pay attention at this time..."

I need to increase my readership haha
- JFav

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Muse

As we sat there laughing, hollering and cheering, as one of my - our -  favorite movies of all time played on the TV, I failed to take note of what was going on. I hadn't noticed it for some time, the past few weeks or so, but when it culminated this weekend, I definitely noticed. 

I was falling in love with you all over again for the first time. And this wasn't the first time.

Your charms were on full display these past few days. I was entranced, enthralled and captivated with everything you did. When you danced, you held me powerless with every sway. As the songs played and you sang along, it was as if the lyrics were written just for me. On the couch we sat together and with your body leaning against mine I felt nothing but contentment. In the car, your presence eased me. When you and I went shopping, it was an exciting kind of mundane. Late night dessert and casual conversation became that much more special, the much more fulfilling, like the hours and minutes together mattered more than they would apart. And every time we touched, every kiss, every time we held hands, bliss.

Thank you for making life so amazing and so beautiful. Until next time.



No comments: